Thursday, October 14, 2010

$10,000

Our video camera probably doesn't work too well in the dark, but if it did, I would have won $10,000 on America's Funniest Home Videos. OK, so the baby wakes up about 4:15 am, and Erika passes him to me while she gets up to go fix a bottle. He starts crying, and wakes Mackenzie up. So she comes in, and I explain that mom is getting him a bottle, he is fine. So she decides that while she is up, she is going to use the restroom before going back to bed. Then she steps into our bathroom in our room, and about that time Erika comes back with the bottle. She says, "here, I gotta go really bad." And I couldn't resist. Her eyes were shot because she had just come from the light in the kitchen, so she was totally blind. Mackenzie had stood up to pull her pants up, and Erika brushed her face when she was turning around. A giant gasp, and a huge shriek went out, and then she came flying out of the bathroom trying to breathe. Mackenzie was laughing, I could barely sit up and feed the baby I was laughing so hard. Probably a good thing that Erika didn't knock Mackenzie out! Of course then she knew that I knew, so then I was in trouble. But it was so worth it! So we all laughed an went back to bed...

I hope that you can picture it in your mind, it was too funny! Too bad we didn't have it on video...

No comments:

Post a Comment