Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A "Good" Christian

How would you define a good Christian? What does a really spiritual Christian look like? It's a question that I asked a friend the other day as we pondered our faith. Your answer to that question reveals a lot about your life as a believer and your efforts toward fulfilling God's purposes in your life. Our answer is probably influenced by our parents, our home churches, our perception of believers before we became one, or our perception of Christians even though we aren't one.

How would you answer? Give it some thought. I know I don't have many readers, but I hope that it will provoke thought. Don't give your answer without justification. Also, follow your reasoning out to its logical end. I guess then we should all ask: are we really spiritual, good, mature Christians?

No comments:

Post a Comment